Rain or Shine we stick together. "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I think I have diarrhea

In our new house we got a new fridge and it has a lot bigger freezer than our rental woo whoo! I was at the store and thought that I would pick up a box of Pedialite Popsicles now that we have room, just in case Dawson needs them one night and it is late and he has a tummy ache.

I failed to bury them deep into the freezer so that Dawson would not want to eat them. Too late, he saw them and we have been discussing that they are for diarrhea or when he has the throw ups. Now he has me checking his poop to see if per chance he has indeed created something messy and has been telling me he definitely has the throw ups on their way!

Today after church Dawson come up to us in hopes that what he created passed the test so that he can have a Popsicle. Trying not to laugh Dan, trying to be as serious as possible checks everything out and suggests we give the kid a Popsicle. Reminds me of the time Dawson figured out what our computer password is. Oh wait that was also today. He is oh so proud of his computer mastery and now just as he sates he can, "go to the movie store when ever he wants" meaning Netflix. Don't worry we have it on G rated movies only but now we have to come up with a new computer password and put a door on Dan's office. This kid is so stink'n smart! He prides himself at being smarter than us.

2 comments:

  1. at least he wasn't trying to breastfeed himself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessa, I laughed at your comment. I still don't think he gets that dogs can not breast feed themselves (because they lick themselves) he just doesn't get it. So many questions.He makes me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete