Rain or Shine we stick together. "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy valentine's day. I wanted to hand out valentines to some neighbors who are health conscious so I thought it was an awesome idea if we got little bags of carrots and said something like I car- rot about you happy valentines day. Dan giggled so hard about the idea, and I couldn't find the mini carrots at Costco so I decided not to do it. Plus Dawson has been sick with some hefty cold and I decided it wouldn't be good to hand out valentines just in case the germ decides to travel. Back to the carrot idea i thought it was an awesome idea but Dan just keeps laughing about it. Plus what if someone was inundated with sweets today don't you think they would enjoy something fresh??

 happy Valentine's day 


1 comment:

  1. you guys are waaaaay to cute. you all make the rest of us look bad. :)

    ReplyDelete