I wanted to do one more post about all of the adoption things going on around our house lately. I still have a blanket the girl's mom had made for the baby that she gave us and some ultrasound pics that I am going to send back to her. It's something we talked about so she knows to expect them soon.
I have gone to the store and loaded up with cute little things in my grocery cart, over and over again just to put it back in the isles. I ended up with this little toy and put it in her package yesterday.
I put some little comfy socks in there for her.
She seemed to like the last movie we sent her so I thought I would send one more. It was meant to be sent to her for Christmas.
Then lastly, there was a book that her parents read to her as a baby and she read to her baby everyday while she was pregnant. We ordered a copy online for the baby so that if she was placed with us then we could read it to her and talk about her birth mom.
Now they can have two copies in case the first gets worn. I am so grateful to be doing this. I am glad this is wrapping up, coming to an end and now we can move forward.
I am not on facebook but I did see the picture she posted with her baby, She looks very content and peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment